I wanted a passport cover for the longest time. They have so many options. Classic. Cute. Fun! I kept seeing them on Kate Spade‘s website or Bando‘s and thinking “man I need to get me one of these”. I haven’t traveled out of the country enough or often enough to really need one though. When I found out I was going to New Zealand I knew I HAD to get one, but life got in the way and I completely forgot about it. This past weekend my sweet mother surprised me with this beautiful blue Kate Spade passport cover! I LOVED this one specifically because of the card slots. I’m able to have my ID, credit card, and extra cash in it. I easily checked into my flight at the counter without having to rummage through my backpack for my credit card in my wallet or my ID on the back of my phone. Everything could be in one cute place!
1. Leather Passport Cover
2. Monogram Passport Case & Luggage Tag
3. Getaway Passport Holder – Endless Summer
4. Rebecca Minkoff Adventure Awaits Passport Case
5. Near & Far Travel Accessories
6. J.Crew Factory Leather Passport Case
7. Personalized Passport covers – Set of Four
8. Anthropologie Jet Set Travel Passport Cover
9. The Expedition Personalized Leather Passport Cover Holder Compass Passport
10. ban.do I’m Outta Here Passport Holder
11. CAMERON STREET travel passport holder
Two others that aren’t pictured but worth taking a peek at!
12. Colorful Map Passport Holder
13. Cactus on White Passport Holder
Which ones do you like the most??