You guys know “I ain’t no beauty blogger” BUT I wanted to share my everyday makeup routine with you. Haha you can tell I don’t do videos often because I took the video the wrong way AND on my iPhone rather than my Nikon.. Oops! I took it to post on my instagram story but then found out I couldn’t post a 6 min video to my story. Learning new things everyday y’all.
I’ve been using mostly bareMinerals makeup for, oh man.. I want to say 10 years now! The way it feels on my face is what’s made me a fan for this amount of time. The makeup works wonders and feels extremely light on your face, even with the liquid foundation. I’ve listed below everything I used in the video.
CLICK A LINK BELOW TO SHOP
- SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
- barePRO Liquid Foundation
- Mineral Veil
- All-Over Face Color in Warmth
- All-Over Face Color in Bare Radiance
- Illuminating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
- Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- Wonderwand Eyeliner Pencil
- Full Exposure Mascara
- Maxlash Volumizer Mascara
- All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
What are your favorite makeup products to use?