Weekend Plans: Tonight, I’m planning on cleaning my apartment and packing for this tomorrow. I might have a couple friends over to catch up on the Bachelor too. It’s definitely going to be a very chill and relaxing evening. Saturday, I’ll be heading to my hometown with my brother and cousin for my grandma’s birthday! It should be a nice time visiting the fam and celebrating. After that we’ll be heading to a friends ranch for the weekend to relax a bit. I love Waco, but it’s always nice to get away and be one with nature. Growing up in a small town, I’ve kinda always had that luxury. Haha, but back then I never thought of it as a luxury. Sunday, We’ll head back to the Wack. I’ll be catching up on some reading and homework. Then have a movie night that evening! What will we be watching? I have no idea!
This wasn’t everything I purchased this week but it’s items I’ve purchased recently. American Eagle was having some awesome sales so you can bet I participated in that! Some other purchases were from Amazon and Target.
1. Lace bralette in deep plum
2. Lace cross-back bralette in somber navy
3. Boho lace plunge bralette in dusty sage
4. Soft & sexy long-sleeve t-shirt
5. Ruffle tee
6. Cell phone stick on wallet card holder
7. Wireless camera remote (y’all these babies are amazing when you need pictures but can’t find anyone to take them. This remote and my tri-pod are my children!)
8. Armina backless loafer mules
9. Deena Sneakers Jogger
10. Better Than Sex Mascara
What I’m Reading: Honestly I’ve just been reading articles online. I need to pick up a good book and get to it.
Have an awesome weekend!