WOW! What a week. It’s been a while since I’ve posted a weekend update hasn’t it? I’ve been doing a lot lately. I’ve been getting everything together for my BIG MOVE to Tulsa, OK. Y’all I’m seriously giddy every time I think about moving there and living in my pretty apartment and doing something I love as my job! It’s taken a lot of hard work but I’m finally seeing my future fall together. This week, I got a good sunburn then a good tan, and TWO root canals. I had never had one before and of course the first time I need one, it’s not actually one, it’s two! Y’all, do anything you possibly can to avoid having a root canal. It takes about 3 hours with your mouth wide open, keeps you super sore for a couple days, and not to mentions it’s super expensive. I’m recouping all weekend.
I bought a couple things this week!
1. This beautiful blue velvet 3 piece set
2. Urban Embroidered 7-pc. Comforter Set! 7 pieces y’all! This is a steal.
3. These pretty and soft sheets!
4. Martex Towel Set
5. These beautiful Lululemon pants that are on SALE!
6. Brooklyn & Bailey’s Lash Next Door mascara. I’m SO excited to try!
What I’m Crushin’ On:
Basically all of Kate Spade‘s home collection and EVERYTHING at Anthropologie!
1. In LOVE with this multi patterned romper
2. Pretty ruffled blouse
3. This ADORABLEstriped high-waisted bikini
4. Deco dot toaster
5. One smart cookie dessert plates
6. Deco dot oven mit and towel set
My Most Worn Items:
Song of the Week: Not A Love Song by: Bülow
Have an AMAZING weekend!