It’s been way too long since the last weekend update. I’m going to be better. I will be better y’all. Well guys, I started my job in Tulsa and it’s been A LOT. I’ve been so busy with work and life. It’s been great though. As far as work, I’ve been learning a ton of information regarding advertising and social media. Eeeek! The fact that I work in social media is still a little unreal to me. As far as Tulsa, I’ve been exploring and meeting new people just about every weekend. Tulsa is a little gem.
I had a pretty good shopping week!
1. Soft & Sexy Babydoll Tank – THIS TANK Y’ALL! AND it’s only $10!!
2. 10 for $35 undies! MY FAV. I can’t get enough of Aerie underwear.
3. This adorable one piece for floating this weekend!
4. Who doesn’t love a cute muscle tank to tie up? in white and grey
What I’m Crushin’ On:
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is officially open to the public, which means some of the stuff I’m crushin’ on is on MAJOR sale!
1. This cozy cozy cardigan
2. Faux leather leggings! – These are BADASS!
3. High waisted Skinnies
4. Studded Mules – Oh yeah baby!
I’ll be posting my Nordstrom sale FAVS this weekend!
Show of the Week: Jane the Virgin. I caved. I swore I would NEVER watch this show, but y’all I’m hooked. It’s so silly and ridiculous and great to have on while I’m doing other things around the apartment.
Song of the Week: Call Out My Name – The Weeknd – it’s so sexy and wonderful!
Have a wonderful weekend