This week has been A LOT!!! Crazy times y’all. I’ve officially accepted a job at the University of Tulsa in the marketing and communication department as a communications coordinator! I’m SO excited!! I’ll definitely miss some people from my old job but I’m stoked to start this new chapter in my life after Thanksgiving. Yeah, I’m rolling. No stopping me. Not only this, but my Etsy shop has been doing amazing! I’m beyond humbled by the support I have received from friends and family. I’m so grateful. Read more about my shop here.
Today, I’m working like normal then peacing out early to see my sister in Fayetteville and celebrate getting my new job!! I’m so excited to see her this weekend. We always have a really good time. You can see what we’re up to on my Instagram stories.
Saturday, My sister and I are going THRIFTING! Woohoo! Then we’re getting our nails done, and going to the movies to see Bohemian Rhapsody! I’ve already seen it, but because it was absolutely incredible, I decided to see it second time with Whitney! I highly recommend it.
Sunday, I’m most likely getting brunch with Whit then heading back to Tulsa to do some errands and sew some more collars. I’m hoping to score lots of cool things at the thrift shops in Fayetteville.
This week was a good one! I’ve been trying to get more fall/winter things.
1. Faux Suede Button Front A Line Mini Skirt in black – $11.99
2. Faux Suede Scalloped Button Front A Line Mini Skirt in green – $16.99
3. Faux Suede Scalloped Button Front A Line Mini Skirt in brown – $15.99
4. Faux Suede Button Front A Line Mini Skirt with stud details in gold – $15.99
5. Knot Front Plaid Pants – $10
6. Frayed Trim Plaid Tweed Skirt – $10
7. Striped Knit Crop Tee – $12
8. Fuzzy Solid Sweater in light pink – $11
9. Double Circle Buckle Belt – $5 – Basically a dupe of the Gucci belt
10. Drop-Shoulder Chenille Sweater – $22.90 – this is SO SOFT! I couldn’t stop rubbing my arms LOL
I’m going to a renaissance fair next weekend and I snagged a couple things for my outfit!
1. Self Tie Eyelet Belt – $5
2. Plunge Neck Lace Sheer Mesh Bodysuit – $13 – This is going to be worn under a white dress I bought at Modcloth a while back. They don’t have it online anymore.
3. Crushed Velvet Hooded Cape – $17.98
4. Gold Crown – $ 18.66
What I’m Crushin’ On:
I’m ALWAYS crushin’ on somethin’
1. J.Crew Yuna Teddy Faux Fur Jacket – $248 – Y’ALL THIS THING IS BEAUTIFUL!
2. Pink Sherpa Jacket – $40
3. Autumn Braided Cut Out Boots – $34.99
4. Faux Velvet Fur Mules – $24.99
5. V Throat Sling Back Mules – $22.99
6. Striped Textured Knit Cardigan – $21
7. Leopard Pointy Toe Loafer Mules – $16
8. Snakeskin Pattern Flat Mules – $24
Show of the Week: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Song of the Week: Blur – MØ
Enjoy your weekend!